Oxford Centre for Hebrew and Jewish Studies and the Bodleian Library
Hebrew Manuscript Studies: Codicology, Palaeography, Diplomatics, Art History
SUMMER WORKSHOP, 2-7 July 2017
- Completed Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of Publications
- Reference from one academic referee (to be sent direct by the referee)
- Relevance of the Summer Workshop for your current research
- Completed Bursary Application Form (if applicable)
Please send all documentation to:
Oxford Centre for Hebrew & Jewish Studies
Walton Street Oxford OX1 2HG
- All documents should be sent as PDF files and submitted by email.
- Applicants should arrange for one academic reference to be sent directly to the same email address.
The closing date for completed applications is: 31 May 2017
Please note that the Committee will only consider complete applications. The responsibility for ensuring that the reference is received by the due date rests with the applicant.
The Centre will inform you of the result of your application on 15 June 2017.