The Cambridge Debate – The Future of Faith: Leading the Modern Place of Worship, 27 April, 2017
This debate, organised by the Baroness Warsi Foundation, the Woolf Institute, and the Von Hügel Institute brings together future faith leaders to explore modern places of worship.
The panel and audience will consider these areas and explore the following questions:
- What does the church / synagogue / mosque of today (and tomorrow) look like?
- What challenges will your congregation face?
- Is a physical place of worship still necessary?
- In what way could the integration of technology support (and hinder) your work?
- Rabbi Shlomo Shagalow (Chabad of Cambridge)
- Ben Bell (Senior Student, Westcott House)
- Isaac Wharton (Novice, Dominican Order)
- Shams Tameez (Imam of High Wycombe mosque, graduate of
Jamia al Karam, Retford and Cambridge Muslim College)
Thursday 27th April 2017, 5:00 – 7:00pm
At St Edmund’s College, Garden Room
For further information contact: Claire Curran